Resume | Linkedin
I bring 23 years of experience, engineering high availability distributed systems, and open source libraries. I have great knowledge of user interfaces, and stateful design. I have lead teams of engineers, and developers as large as 15. I have strong knowledge of security policies and practices as well as experience in securing medical, and financial systems. I have strong communication skills, and can work alone on large projects for protracted periods of time.
This is a small highlight of the most requested skills i offer. Skills used at specific companies, or projects are also listed in experience. I also can't stress enough my strong desire to learn new skills, and methodologies used through various industries.
|FRONT END||BACK END||DATABASE||SECURITY||DESIGN|
First American Santa Ana, CA — Full-Stack Developer
MAY 2023 - Current
- Built a disaster recovery plan for development team for both azure resources, and development pipelines.
- Helped to update teraform infrastructure to reflect new disaster recovery plan.
- Merged complex YAML pipeline structure to a more simplified hybrid YAML/Classic structure that can follow a disaster recovery plan.
- Provide consulting to development team members on complex computational tasks, such as help with threading, code performance, and database performance.
- Provide daily support to development team, and pipline process.
Skills: Azure DevOps · PowerShell · C# · Node.js · Nuget · Npm · Azure Piplines · Azure Functions · Azure Storage · Azure Service Bus · Azure Management API · Teraform · CosmosDB · Azure SQL · Git
The Dot Corp, Inc, Santa Ana, CA — Lead Full-Stack Developer
JUN 2014 - FEB 2023
- Built a highly secure automated distributed fedex, ups, and usps based labeling, and tracking warehouse system for medical testing primarily used for distribution, and tracking of covid 19 testing kits. This also included tracking, and automation for packing, scanning, and label placement before shipment.
- Built an automated highly secure warehouse system for medical documents generation supporting MailMerge. This also including tracking, and automation for labeling, and scanning, of documents before shipment.
- Introduced the company to the concept of Edge based caching, origin based routing, and, web application firewalls. I also helped to conduct security training, and, audits to help the company reach both PCI, HIPPA, and Hi-Trust compliance standards.
- Helped build a store platform around Twitch selling, and managing Twitch streamer product inventories including postal drop boxes for fans through automation.
- Given control of creating a programming team. Which grew into a healthy, productive team of remote employees from around the world.
- Designed a unique load balancer for a pdf generation engine which allowed the companies processing time to go from 45 sec - 7 minutes (average of 1.8 minutes) to 1 sec - 1 minute (average of 1.2 seconds). Together this equated to a 1500% increase in user traffic for the companies real-estate division in just 1 year.
- Repaired, and, managed a highly-complicated HTML 5 template editor (think InDesign in a browser) for the companies real-estate division.
- Managed the companies SQL Server (2008, 2012) and upgraded it to SQL 2014. This included 13 databases. The largest of which was 112 GB.
- Helped to upgrade an existing real estate system for processing leads, and agent materials from .NET 2.0 into .NET 4.5.
- Hired to move the company from physical on-site hardware to virtualized hardware in the Windows Azure Cloud. This move covered 8 servers, 13 databases, and, 9.97 TB's of data spread across 7,818,736 files (mostly images, fonts, and, pdfs) from a 2-server legacy system.
Via Touch Media San Diego, CA — Security Systems Engineer
APR 2017 - MAY 2019
- Built a finger print api for a vending machine used to quickly identify known registered users, and help charge them for products removed. Featured at CES 2017 and on Fox Business.
- Built an eye scanning api for a vending machine used to quickly identify known registered users, and help charge them for products removed.
- Provided consulting for securing the distributed vending machine platform in multiple states.
- Provided consulting for power management with Raspberry PI, and biometric equipment.
- Provided research on AI brand recognition capabilities of both cloud based, and local hardware based systems.
nPrivate San Bernardino, CA — Security Systems Engineer
JAN 2008 - OCT 2013
- Created secure messaging standards for the company built around commonly used technologies such as IRC, SMS, and Twitter API.
- Created encryption standards for the company based on FIPS 140-2 government encryption processing standards.
- Documented messaging, and encryption standards for approval in order to comply with current cryptographic export laws.
- Created a secure messaging platform, and application called Tweet'N Private using Twitter as a communication medium.
- Helped to create a secure messaging platform, and application called Talk'N Private using IRC as a communication medium.
TopLingo, Inc Irvine, CA — Application Systems Engineer
APR 2005 - NOV 2008
- Built a distributed payment gateway using Wells Fargo ACH for an automated pay anything online service.
- Helped build a loan credit scoring engine for JP Morgan Chase that could generate a credit score in under 1 hour. Industry standard at that time was 3 days, or more.
- Helped build a loan management system for Impac.
Slingshot Development, Inc Irvine, CA — Software Developer
AUG 2002 - APR 2005
- Built website for Anaheim Convention Bureau.
- Built text messaging sport scoring system using Sports Ticker api service
- Built website for Miles Davis
- Built website for Carlos Santana
Meadows & Meadows Anaheim, CA — Software Developer
JUN 2000 - AUG 2002
- Built order, and inventory management systems for AT&T, Dish Network, and DirecTV contractors to help locate, and track installed converter boxes when installers installed them in customers houses.
- Built anti-theft scanning system to help warehouses catch converter box theft from installers.
Google reCAPTCHA v2/v3 for .NET.
.NET MAUI Windows, and Mac application for checking the Gods Unchained debug log for you, and your opponents profile ids during a game. You can click on the profile ids to load up the respective GUdecks profile.
Cross platform method for creating, and accessing pinned, and locked memory for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems for .NET.
Implementation of You Only Look Once (v6) AI image classification model for .NET.
Implementation of an elliptic curve offering 128 bits of security and designed for use with the elliptic curve Diffie–Hellman (ECDH) key agreement scheme for .NET.
Implementation of AEADCHACHA20POLY1305 an authenticated encryption with additional data algorithm using ChaCha20, and Poly1305.
Implementation of Argon2 key derivation function for .NET.
Implementation of the cryptographic hash, and mac functions of BLAKE2b for .NET.